2012年9月5日星期三

Since Lodge did use the name Chavez

Since louis vuitton outlet store Lodge did use the name Chavez before August 2012 in court -- Margines' court, no less -- Margines was forced to reverse his tenuous decision based on "overwhelming evidence." After the lawsuit was filed last month, Chavez defended his Latino roots, calling the lawsuit frivolous on Facebook. Chavez was the family name of his biological father, but Lodge adopted his step-father's name "Lodge" at an earlier age after his mother remarried. "I'm very proud of my heritage and my ethnicity and nobody can take who I am away from me," Lodge told local louis vuitton sale TV station KABC. Prior to Tuesday's ruling, Lodge posted family photos of his father and grandparents on his campaign's Facebook page in a blatant showing of his Latino heritage. "When people say that we've led a charmed life and we don't relate to people that are having trouble, I want to remind you that I've been in a very dark place, and I know what it is like to have no hope," Mrs. Romney said at a rally for women supporting her husband, the Republican presidential candidate, at the University of Findlay in Ohio. "So believe me when I tell you these words: We are there for you because we know what it feels like." She also made an impassioned plea to women cheap louis vuitton handbags.

没有评论:

发表评论